Friday, March 2, 2012

The Seeds Have Arrived

My first shipment of seeds hve arrived and more will arrive next week.  It was so fun looking though all the magazines this winter trying to decide which vegetables to order and how much. I'm now looking at all of these packages saying "OMG now I have to actually plant everyone of you". I need about 5 of myself to get everything planted...with that not being possible, I guess I'll just have to work 5 times faster. 

Also, I ordered enough berries to fill the remaining 12 acres and they are set to arrive at the end of March. This will be quite a task if I get the berries planted and the 1 1/2 acres of vegetables about all at the same time. Seems I'll just turn about from planting and everything will need to be harvested. That's when you stop and remind yourself at least I'm not commuting to work each day. My work begins early by just taking a few steps out my back door. I can't wait to get started.....

Happy Planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment