Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blueberries

All 610 blueberries have been planted. My grower in Arkansas, where I get the berries, made a huge mistake and shipped two orders together. I thought I'd have a few day's to recover before I began planting again, but I have 500 blackberries and 1,200 strawberries setting in my barn waiting to be planted today...............If the weather holds out I suppose I'll start again today.

We also planted 150 each of broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage. It was so windy yesterday that I couldn't get my row covers on. Hopefully the rabbits didn't decide to invite their friends over last night for a party out in the field. The brussels sprouts need to be planted today too. I love brussels sprouts! They are so easy to fix........

The chickens are still laying eggs, I'm up to 4 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment