Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Farm Updates - With the Berry Field

 These are the Blackberries rapidly growing, all 240 of them looking great.............
 Native Elderberries are loving this rain we're having.
 Gooseberries getting fuller each week and growing like great guns.
This is looking East where the rest of the field has been plowed. No, I didn't reach my goal of learning to drive the tractor this week....Better yet, Daryl Beck did all the plowing for me! He did a wonderful job and I'm proud of the way the field looks and Daryl for being so patient with me.
 The grapes have almost reached the top. They are loving this rain so much. Red Raspberries in the bottom right side.
This is what the field looks like before any plowing begins. We marked the field with 100's of little red flags in order to get the rows straight and evenly spaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment