Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Future Berry Pickers

These are my two grand babies Gracie and Cole having some tummy time on the floor. They were only 4 days apart. I can't believe these girls of mine didn't even plan it that way. These babies are so sweet and they are growing so fast..........I keep telling them that they are going to be the best berry pickers ever and I think they believe me.

Now more than ever I believe certifing the farm organic was the smartest decision I have ever made in regards to these babies. As the babies grow over the next 6 months and will be introduced to baby food products, the girls and I hope to blend our own fresh baby food for them that hasn't been processed in some form.
The mommies are both breastfeeding and these little babies are getting the healthiest diet they can right now.

1 comment: