Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm back from Vermont



 Wow what a trip and I'm overwhelmed by all the things I saw. But ready to begin on the business plan once again. Some of the farms have only been operating for a year or so. I took over 150 pictures while I was there and I can't put all of them on here or you'd be viewing FOREVER.............But these top pictures were taken our first night there down in Burlington. What a fun and exciting place to go. All kinds of little shops and cafes lined the streets and the best part   no cars allowed only people and dogs............it so made me miss Pete my little princy even more. Great place to vacation. Most of the flooding was more south of where we were but a few of the farms had lost a great deal of crops and outdoor equipment along with structures. These farms were very optimistic about rebuilding their farms and starting once again.
Ok I just had to sneak in one picture of the goats. This was our first tour and we were surrounded by more than 50 of these little guys. I'll try to get caught up on my outside chores and post more pictures later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment